- Date: Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Time: 1pm-9pm
- Location: Recher Theatre - Towson, MD
- ALL AGES!
- Concert tickets are $20 and available for purchase on beutlersbandbash.com
Please contact the Beutler Family with any questions:
- Chris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura (email@example.com)
WHY GIVE TO THE BRIGANCE BRIGADE FOUNDATION?
Once a person with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) requires help with activities of daily living, family primary caregivers often face difficult decisions and challenges as they try to balance the cost and delivery of home health care with everyday living expenses, needs of children or other family members, and their own health.
What does your donation do for ALS families?
Your contribution can give the gift of care to an ALS family in need:
- $5,000 can cover the cost of one BBF PALS Grant to a family in need.
- $2,500 can help a family bring in an outside care agency 3 days a week, for a full month.
- $1,000 can help pay the out-of-pocket costs for an eye-gaze machine, allowing the PALS to communicate with their loved ones, friends and colleagues.
- $500 could cover the purchase of an extra additional battery for a breathing machine, not covered by standard insurance.
- $250 could cover the purchase of a transfer bench or shower chair, to ensure safety and security at home.
- $150 could pay for a day of care so a PALS primary caregiver can go to work.
- $50 can pay for in-home care so a family caregiver can attend their own doctor appointment.
- $25 could cover one hour of medical care and education for a family touched by ALS.
- $10 could cover the cost of a gait belt so someone with ALS can move and transfer more safely.
We know we are STRONGER TOGETHER! Thank you for considering the Brigance Brigade Foundation as part of your philanthropy.